Искать видео по слову
1. It has been pointed out to me that this is technically not WCAG
2. left I'm it's
I'm gonna curve
3. So it’s not a pure
, relax the tongue in the back to make ‘uh’. Paa-uhn.
4. Fan. Just like ‘can’ and ‘pan’ –
5. is a special word. We have the
vowel followed by a nasal consonant, N.
6. hanks who is in
7. Here is the link to the video on the
vowel followed by nasal consonants, and the video
8. and an
in political science.
9. Hoe gaat het met u? and a is pronounced as
so it's not Hello, it's Hallo.
10. But if he was attacked again, definitely
family member must be on their side
11. Can, just like ‘pan’: relax the
into the UH. Caa-uhn. Caa-uhn opener.
13. the "a" sound, but the "
" sound. So that is one thing I have not changed in my accent;
14. Dank u.
for thank you, usually we use: Dank je wel or dank je. je yay. it's not dank