Искать видео по слову
1. and an
in political science.
2. Dank u.
for thank you, usually we use: Dank je wel or dank je. je yay. it's not dank
3. Fan. Just like ‘can’ and ‘pan’ –
4. It has been pointed out to me that this is technically not WCAG
5. But if he was attacked again, definitely
family member must be on their side
6. the "a" sound, but the "
" sound. So that is one thing I have not changed in my accent;
7. Can, just like ‘pan’: relax the
into the UH. Caa-uhn. Caa-uhn opener.
8. left I'm it's
I'm gonna curve
9. So it’s not a pure
, relax the tongue in the back to make ‘uh’. Paa-uhn.
10. Hoe gaat het met u? and a is pronounced as
so it's not Hello, it's Hallo.
11. hanks who is in
12. Here is the link to the video on the
vowel followed by nasal consonants, and the video
14. is a special word. We have the
vowel followed by a nasal consonant, N.