Искать видео по слову
перевести в Google Translate
1. minim I think some of the examples that
presented I mean who knows if they'll work
2. Yamiche Alcindor of The New York Times,
Stokols of The Wall Street Journal, and
3. ROBERT COSTA:
, why was the White House so eager to disrupt world politics, a
STOKOLS: That has an impact, yeah, yeah.
STOKOLS: He made a promise. He can say I made a promise to Evangelical voters,
6. ROBERT COSTA: Before we turn to domestic politics, real quick from Andrea and
7. the work for instance that
is talking about with being able to use computer algorithms
STOKOLS: - thanking each other for various - I mean, you know, it's not just the
9. develop some of the major themes of childhood or the examples that
was talking about
STOKOLS: Well, I mean, I just - I don't have a ton to add to that, but I just think
STOKOLS: No, he doesn't get pushback on much from his own party these days.
STOKOLS: Well, I mean, China is a matter of we need Chinese help on North Korea and
13. bit but you know that's not very impressive beyond that so what
is describing is really
14. and thank you for your attention yes hi is this working yeah hi my question is for
15. to us the idea that
mentioned the idea of having sixty speed dates while sitting
STOKOLS: Well, the post-World War II geopolitical order means very little to this
17. ROBERT COSTA: - for secretary of state. I'm sure Senator Graham's watching.
, real quick.
18. ROBERT COSTA: And,
, Dan talked about how this is America at times almost alone in
20. ROBERT COSTA:
, the president spoke about Russia and China as rival powers, but he
STOKOLS: Well, I just think that, you know, there's sloppiness in some places, but
STOKOLS: Right. And I think the report in your newspaper pointed out -